Find free condoms and learn other ways to prevent HIV
Use our free condom map to find locations in the Austin giving them. Locations include:
- Neighborhood centers,
- Barber shops,
- Liquor stores and bars,
- And other easily accessible local establishments.
Review steps you can take to prevent HIV.
- Always use latex condoms with your partner, especially if you do not know your partner’s HIV status.
- Don’t have sex. Abstinence is the only sure way to avoid contracting HIV.
- If you and your partner are both HIV negative, being faithful in your relationship removes your risk for HIV infection.
- Don’t share needles and syringes. Needles and syringes can expose you to HIV.
- Speak to a doctor about a prescription for Pre-exposure prophylaxis (or PrEP). PrEP is taken daily to lower chances of HIV infection.
Visite la Tienda de Reúso en el Centro de Reciclaje y Reúso
¿Aún tiene preguntas? Contacte a:
Recycle & Reuse Drop-off Center2514Business Center DrAustin, TX 78744
|Day||Open - Close Hours|
|Lunes||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Martes||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Miércoles||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Jueves||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Viernes||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sábado||7:00 AM - 12:00 PM|