Use our free condom map to find locations in the Austin areaopen_in_new giving them away. Locations include:
- Neighborhood centers
- Barber shops
- Liquor stores and bars
- Other easily accessible local establishments
Review steps you can take to prevent HIV.
- Always use latex condoms with your partner, especially if you do not know your partner’s HIV status.
- Practice Abstinence, the only sure way to avoid contracting HIV.
- If you and your partner are both HIV negative, being faithful in your relationship removes your risk for HIV infection.
- Don’t share needles and syringes.
- Speak to a doctor about a prescription for Pre-exposure prophylaxis (or PrEP)open_in_new. PrEP is taken daily to lower chances of HIV infection.
Find free condoms and learn other ways to prevent HIV
Find free condoms in locations across Austin, and learn ways to prevent HIV infection.