Breast milk is a baby’s best first food. Mothers can get advice and hands-on support for breastfeeding at Mom’s Place.
Some of the most common topics we help with are:
- Why breastfeeding matters
- Helping a baby latch to the breast
- Milk supply and how much milk a baby takes at the breast
- Breastfeeding premature infants
- Breastfeeding while working or attending school
- How partners and grandparents can support breastfeeding mothers
We also provide services such as:
- Weight checks for breastfed infants
- Breast pumps for mothers whose babies are hospitalized
- Training for healthcare providers
To schedule an appointment, call (512) 972-6700.
Need support with breastfeeding? Call our hotline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1 (800) 514-6667.