We offer opportunities, resources, and services to help people live in Austin including:
- Help with rent and utilities
- Free training and education
- Referrals to clinics and doctors
- And help with health insurance
Before you go to a neighborhood center
Make an appointment with the closest neighborhood center with basic services.
Be sure to bring these items with you to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Proof of address (government ID, utility bill, or mail)
- Proof of income for all adults (18+) in the household for the last 30 days
- And Social Security Numbers for everyone in the household (if available)
Neighborhood centers are closed from 12 pm to 1 pm on Mondays through Fridays.