If you don't have the ticket with you, you can look up a parking ticket using your license plate number, the vehicle identification number or case number. This online tool will only find cases handled by the City of Austin Municipal Court.
Resolve your ticket.
Pay your ticketadd
There are a few ways to pay for your ticket
- Online through the case portal
- By calling the courthouse at (512) 974-4800
- By mailing a check or money order to Austin Municipal Court, P.O. Box 2135 Austin, TX 78768-2135 with the following information:
- License plate number
- Date of violation
- Citation number
- Your contact information (Name, Address, Phone number)
- In person at one of the two courthouse locations:
If you are unable to pay, you may request a hearing to discuss alternative payment options.
Request a dismissal of the caseadd
Request a hearingadd
What else do I need to know?
If you do not handle a ticket in time, the penalties can increase.
Disabled parking violations are criminal offenses. See how to resolve a criminal violation.
If you got a ticket outside of Austin or if it was written by anyone other than a City of Austin enforcement officer, you cannot lookup your case or pay a ticket using this tool.