Handle a ticket

If you get a ticket for a traffic or criminal violation filed with the City of Austin Municipal Court, you can look up the case details, pay fees, request a deferral, a hearing or a dismissal.

  1. Get your case information. If you have your citation and know what you owe, you have what you need for step 2 below. To look up your case, you'll need your last name and date of birth or your driver's license number.

    Look up your case

  2. Choose an option to resolve your case.

Related pages

Handle a parking ticket

Resolve an out-of-state non-compliance notice

List of charge codes and fine schedule

Contact information


Contact information


Offered by


Did you find what you were looking for on this page?