Request credit for time incarcerated

If you have been incarcerated, you may request credit for time served. If approved, this credit will apply towards balances owed to the court in a case.

We are still waiting for your form to load

Open the form in a new windowopen_in_new

Why hasn't it loaded yet?

  • A plugin could be blocking the form (example: "Privacy Badger")
  • It may have failed to load ("404 error")

Offered by